A ratio is when two numbers are shown in relationship to one another. mathematical
Answer#1 Use regular unscented 5.25% household bleach. Read and follow the safety instructions on the bleach container's label. Never mix bleach with ammonia or any other cleaner. Wear rubber boots, rubber gloves, and eye protection. Try not to breathe bleach fumes. Open windows and doors to...
Is called the slope of the line.
It is true because 2/5 of 50=20 and 1/5 of 100=20
Find the L.c.m .for the two given common value in the two ratios of three givin to you, and use the l.c.m to divide through and multiply with each value in the three ratio given........i hope i hav mak an impression to what u want..add me on 2go chat with Boniface473
Two thirds of 24 is 16. 24 times 2/3=16.
It is 4/1.
They have a constant rate or ratio.
If you ask this question, you probably don't understand what a ratio is. I guess the answer is that 5.6 is 0.56 times 10.
For a company, the debt ratio indicates the relationship betweencapital supplied by outsiders and capital supplied by shareholders.Often the debt ratio is computed as total debt (both current andlong-term) divided by total assets. Thus if a company has $50,000in debt and assets of $100,000, its debt...
It is the same as: 6 to 10
Mathematicians would agree with me that mathematically... Speed=D/T In other words, whatever you get from dividing the distance and thetime will give you the speed.
For the age band 0-14, the boys:girls ratio is estimated as 1.13:1.
It is 12 to 1.
2014 estimates are 0.96 males to 1 female.
==Answer== A Chapter seven is a total liquidation bankruptcy, which means the person will have to forfeit all nonexempt property. A chapter 13 is a consolidation bankruptcy, the person keeps all of their property and pays a specified amount to the BK trustee who distributes it to...
The ratio for a simple pulley (not a pulley block), using an inelastic string, is 1.
Pi is the ratio between the circumference of a circle and the diameter (C/D).It is roughly equivalent to 3.14159265.This means that for any given circle, the length of the circumference is a little more than 3 times the length of the diameter.Pi is an irrational number means the decimal...
The male female ratio is 1.06:1.
3:2 or 3 to 2 or 3/2
50.5 male vs 49.5 females
It is 15/5=3 per tape.
It is -3/1.
The answer depends on whether you mean: .people in Sri Lanka with at least secondary education compared to people in Sri Lanka with no education, .people in Sri Lanka with at least secondary education compared to people in Sri Lanka with primary education, .people in Sri Lanka with at least...
around 1 to 250
The ratio is 1.
It's the ratio of the turns (number of times the wire is wrapped) on the primary versus the secondary coils. For example, if one side of a transformer has 200 turns, and the other side of the transformer has 100 turns, and you put 6 volts in, you'll get 3 volts out.
It should always be a 1:1 ratio
Why uranium 238 is non fissionable like uranium 235 even though the former has a higher neutron to proton ratio?
I LIKE PIGS IN A BLANKET I think ,because when hit Uranium-238 by a neutron, it becomes uranium-239, an unstable isotope which returns into neptunium-239, which then itself decays, with a half-life of 2.355 days, into plutonium-239. ------------------------ Differences in nucleus...
It is 15/33, which can be simplified, if you so wish.
Whisky : Soda=1 : 0! Whisky with soda is just wasted whisky!
395/54 cannot be simplified.
Density is the ratio of mass to volume.
5/N, where N is the unspecified number.
It is 5 inches to 12, exactly as in the question. This ratio cannot be simplified since there are no units given for 12.
A number between 0 and 1. The value depends on the angle between the two sides, and it's called the cosine of that angle.
50 stars, 13 stripes (50:13).
between .15 and .20
There is no simple answer. For an equilateral triangle it is 6.9282/s where s is the length of each side. For a square it is 4/s A regular pentagon: 2.9062/s A regular hexagon: 2.3094/s and so on. The ratio for a circle is 2/r where r is the radius. For irregular polygons there is no rule.
if fl oz then 1=28.35 millilitres
You don't have to find it. It's always (pi)=3.14159 (rounded) .
It is Sodium Chloride, so has the chemical symbol NaCl. This means that for each atom of Sodium, there is one atom of Chlorine.
shearing stress to shearing strain
It is 36/16=9/4.
8 over 22=8 to 22 or 4 to 11
Simple:It is : 3:100
44:100 or 11:25
It is 5 to 1
The ratio of men to women, in 2014, was estimated as approx 1.014 to 1.
Total Productivity is actually referred to as Total Factor Productivity. It is the portion of output not explained by the amount of inputs used in the production process.
less then 20% of males are circumcised world wide, of the remaining 80% who are of whom 68% are Muslims. the rest are Jews and a variety of other primitive tribes throughout the world and It sis still alarmingly popular in the USA where something like 30% of newborns are afflicted with this...
1 meter=100 centimeters 1 centimeter=0.01 meter
It was around 60.5 %.
About 97% of the earth's water is saltwater, the the remaining 3% is freshwater.
The 2014 estimates are 986 women: 1000 men.
The answer depends on the age to which they are considered boys and girls rather than men and women. The details are given below so you can re-define the age limit. According to the Office for National Statistics, that latest mid year estimates for 2012 for the UK, in thousands are: Age Boys Girls...
The ratio of Xe and F2 is 1:1
According to mid-2013 estimates published by the Office for National Statistics, the male to female ratio is approx 2587:2741=1:1.06
1 kilogram=35.27 ounces 1 ounce=0.02 kilogram
girls=9660 around boys=10000 around
It is: 3 to 1
It is 7/14=1/2.
4:6 which equals 2:3 and 1:1.5 or in decimal 0.666667
It is: 1 to 4
It is: 18 to 12
You multiply them together. 1 x 2=2 2 x 3=6 6 x 4=24 Or 4 x 3=12 12 x 2=24 24 x 1=24 It is simply the multiplication of the four numbers: 1 x 2 x 3 x 4=24
The poisson ration of uncompressed polyurethane is 0.5; the poisson ration of polyurethane under compression is 0.39. Reference: "Material behaviour in plane Polyurethane - Polyurethane impact with velocities from 10 to 400 m/sec." Published at J. Phys IV France 7 (1997)
If it is not stable, then the atom will likely either emit alpha radiation or beta radiation in order to become more stable.
The Density of a substance is the ratio of its mass and its volume. p=m/v p=density, m=mass, v=volume.
0.75 : 2.20=15 : 44
It is 3/5.
It is 80/1.
It is 10:3, as stated in the question!
Carbohydrates are generally made of monosaccharides (i.e. simple sugars), like glucose (C6H12O6). As a result, the ratio of elements for carbohydrate sugars (C:H:O) would be 1:2:1.
It is usually 2:1
Glycerol: 8:3 Carbs : 2:1=6:3
Are u people serious this thing doesn't work
==Answer== You find the ration by creating a fraction from the fators and then reducing the fraction to the lowest common denominator. The resulting reduced fraction is the ratio. For Example. A length of 10 feet and a width of 5 feet 10/5 reduces to 2/1 so 2:1 is the ratio of length to...
It is 50/1=50.
It is: 7 to 10
It is 33/48. This is also equal to 330/480 or 11/16.
It is 0. Each square can be flexed into infinitely many rhombi by allowing one of the angles to take any one of the infinitely many values between 0 and 90 degrees. And then there are infinitely many other shapes.
It depends on the laptop you have.